"If you're gonna play the game, boy you gotta learn to play it right." Kenny Rogers, The Gambler
My name is Scott and I know why you don't win on FanDuel or DraftKings. It's not because of computer generated algorithms or insider information (although that doesn't help) it's because you don't know the way to play the game. Just take 2 minutes to read the information below and it MIGHT turn you into a winner...
FULL DISCLOSURE: I love FanDuel & DraftKings and have made a few thousand dollars on both websites. If you click on any links I will make a small commission.
- First off, FanDuel & DraftKings takes a 10% rake/fee for the games. That means you have to win 61% of your games to make any profit. That's probably the number one reason you aren't making any money.
- You only play big tournaments. Did you know that the big tournaments on FanDuel & DraftKings only pay out the top 10-20% of teams? Do you really think you are that much better then everyone else? Those are tough odds to fight. You are better off playing 50/50's and Heads Up games*.
- *Ironically enough, another reason you lose is that you play Heads Up games. But Scott, you just said to play Heads Up games. Yes, you should BUT you should NEVER play against anyone sitting in the lobby on FanDuel or DraftKings. Why? BECAUSE ONLY SHARKS SIT THERE. I learned this many years ago from one of the best poker players in the world. If you are going to play Heads Up, set up your own games and let the SUCKERS come to you!
- Want to know another reason you keep going bust on FanDuel & DraftKings? It's because you don't know how to manage your bank! You should NEVER bet more then 10% of your bank on any given night or week. If you have $500 in the bank, do not ever bet more then $50.
- HEDGE YOUR BETS. If you are going to bet $50 I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you play a lot of $1, $2 and/or $5 games INSTEAD OF one or two big games. This is where I have made all my money.
- Finally the most obvious reason you lose all your money on FanDuel & DraftKings is THAT YOU AREN'T ANY GOOD. You pick your favorite players and hope they do well. That's fine if you are playing for fun, but if you want to actually WIN MONEY you need to do RESEARCH. Daily fantasy sports are a BIG BUSINESS and there are lots of people smarter then you playing.
Think you can still win? It's possible if you follow the rules above! Here are some links to sign up...